<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29043665?origin\x3dhttp://lavval-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still.. So many bad incidents happened on me recently.. Hai... Yesterday was our first anniversary but something bad happened on Monday night and ruined our day. =( I was really so depressed and angry about it that i didn't even have the mood to say 'happy first anniversary to him' when the clock stirke 12am. Sad sad sad.. But i'm glad he's there for me. Met him after interviewing people for WCOM yesterday night. He accompanied me home and accompany me do tutorial while he used the laptop. My brother and his gf bought raw crabs and prawns. My maid cooked too much to finish all up la. Soon, he went home and left me alone to finish my tutorial..

Phew.. I felt so relieved now.. I told my dad about us already. =p But how will the future be like? I wonder.. I pray for a bright future ahead of us..
And i think there's something important that people often neglect, that is 'manners'.



YYY
VAL
9:47:00 PM